In the 21st century, the long-term success of any business or not-for-profit organization is based on a management approach and practice combining the following:
- Effectiveness - Achievement of the organization strategy, objectives and targets.
- Efficiency - Maximum savings of resources and costsin all processes.
- Risk Management - Identification, evaluation and prevention or reduction of all risks.
- Compliance – Implementation of applicable regulations, including the technical ones.
- Sustainability - Social and environmental responsibility, including energy eco-efficiency.